Vasileios Vyrgiotis - Interview

Vasileios Vyrgiotis 

1. What were your expectations before making part of the AFA Footballers Believe program?
(¿Cuáles eran tus expectativas antes de hacer parte del proyecto AFA Footballers Believe?)

Improve myself form the training, be good on matches, get trials and sign a contract.

(Desarrollarme en función de los entrenamientos, tener buen nivel en los partidos, conseguir una prueba y firmar un contrato.)

2. Do you thing the project has contributed something positive to your development as a professional footballer?

Yes.

(Sí.)


3. How was the experience of sharing with peers from different countries and cultures?
(¿Cómo ha sido tu experiencia de compartir con compañeros de diferentes países y culturas?)

It was a very good experience. I learned new cultures and new languages.

(Ha sido una experiencia muy buena. Yo he aprendido nuevas culturas y nuevos idiomas.)


4. What did you think of all tools provided by the AFA staff team (tactical, technical, physical, psychological, etc.)? Have you taken advantage of these tools?
(¿Qué piensas de las herramientas ofrecidas por el personal de AFA (táctico, técnico, físico, psicológico, etc.)? ¿Las has aprovechado?

Yes, I think that I took advantage from most of the tools if not from all.

(Sí, pienso que he aprovechado gran parte de estas herramientas, si no he aprovechado todas.)


5. Are you satisfied with your performance as a person and a player during the program? Did you win something with the program?
(¿Estás satisfecho con su desempeño como persona y futbolista durante el programa?)

As a person I am satisfied but as a player I believe I could give more. I earned a very good experience and good friends. If I sign, I will reach my goal.

(Como persona yo estoy muy satisfecho, pero como jugador creo que podría haber dado más. Yo he ganado una experiencia muy buena y buenos amigos. Sí firmo un contrato, voy a alcanzar mi objetivo.)






Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment