Anastasios Andreou (Tasos) - Presentation

My name is Anastasios Andreou. I was born in Nicosia, Cyprus on the 26th of May 1998 (17 years old). I started playing football at the age of 5, in a private football academy. In 2007, when I was 9 years old, the team which I was participating had won the Cyprus championship aged 9 and under, and then we went to a worldwide tournament in Austria provided by the CFA (Cyprus Football Association). Then, after 2 years we had won again the Cyprus Championship (Grassroots – aged 12) and then the CFA provided for us a worldwide tournament in Greece which held teams like Red Star Belgrade. 

The next year, I was participating in the u13 Cyprus Championship with the team Alki Larnaca – First division. I have participated in almost all the matches. The same for the next 2 years, in the u15, and I had some participations in the u17 as well. In the age of 16, I went to Ermis Aradippou FC, playing for the second team (u21) for the years of 2013-2014. I participated in 23 matches (1893 minutes – scoring 3 goals and 11 assists). At the half of the season, I was moved to the First Team, where I was training, and I was a part of the 18 people that go to the match for couple of times. I have also participated in one championship match with the first team against APOEL FC (First Division).

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment