Oskar Nikoghosyan - Presentation

Hello my name is Oskar Nikoghosyan.


I started playing football when I was 4 years old. I started playing for my first team Valley United from 2007-2009 I won a lot of trophies and medals, I was the top scorer in the league.

Next team was rampage I played about 4 months. 


Then I joined Sherman oaks extreme from 2011-2013 were I played for 2 years, again scored a lot of goals, won medals. After that I played for real so cal academy for 2 years. I played against Galaxy and all the other academy's. 


And finally for these past 3 months I played for FC Golden State Platinum U17, couple of weeks in the team I played my first tournament with the team it's called Cerritos Challenge Cup, in 6 games I scored 5 goals top scorer in the team.

I scored the winning penalty in the semifinals, and we went to the finals the game was tied it went to penalties again I scored the last penalty and we won the tournament. 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment